The DevOps industry is booming! Driven by the speed of business and the desire for automation, FDM is seeking the next generation of specialists to join our DevOps graduate programme and fast track their way to a senior role leading teams driving operational improvement across the tech sector.
Apply now for our next
start date on
About this role
On the FDM DevOps graduate programme , you will undergo industry recognised training before putting that into practice by working on projects with one of our industry leading clients. This programme will provide you with multiple future career opportunities ranging from IT Engineer and Automation Specialist, to more support-based roles such as Application Support.
DevOps has now emerged as a crucial function dedicated to improving the speed and efficiency at which products are delivered. DevOps teams work to enhance and streamline operational processes through automation and integration, modify existing software, and adapting to new hardware. No one day in DevOps is the same, with a variety of fresh challenges and emerging technologies to keep up to date on, this is a role for those excited by tech and problem solving.
Through our programme you’ll be equipped with knowledge and skills across Software Development, DevOps, CICD, Agile, IT Infrastructure, Security and Operations, providing you with a strong foundation upon which you can build a diverse and successful career.
- Degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Commitment to at least two years of further employment with FDM upon completion of training period
- The right to work in the UK
- Foundation training in cloud tech, systems administration and software engineering
- Training is provided by industry experts, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are job-ready
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Chance to launch a career in one of the most in-demand tech fields
- A 2-year full time contract with a salary from day 1 of training
Our people are our passion and that's why we make your training and career growth our priority. We are a global professional services provider focusing on IT and one of the UK's leading graduate employers, recruiting the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. With centres across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and over 4,400 consultants currently placed on client site around the world, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Diversity and Inclusion
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.