Graduate Digital Change Manager
Yorkshire and the Humber•
The purpose of this role is to support the procurement and/or implementation of digital solutions which are fed out from the digital programme initiatives, in line with the digital strategy and to capture the outcomes and benefits derived from the implementation, reporting these back into the programme and other key stakeholders. The role will involve engagement with key stakeholders, gaining a thorough understanding of current and future processes as well as mapping these processes for future use.
The post holder will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative and project support. The post holder will manage their own workload on a day to day basis and act independently to action and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience. They will demonstrate drive and energy and a commitment to personal and organisational development. They will be self-confident and emotionally resilient, flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team. The role does call for some travel between different locations, so having a drivers license and car would be an advantage.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the requirements of conflicting deadlines and targets
- Flexible, well organised and self motivated
- Ability to plan and implement new ways of working
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work with staff at all levels both internally and externally
- Passionate about service improvement and the benefits this can deliver to patient care.
- Understanding of broad NHS and social care roles and responsibilities, structures and processes.
Yorkshire and the Humber