Graduate Engineers are the future of our practice.
Our people enjoy contributing to the process of collaborative working - from developing a well thought out brief, to delivering a building or project that exceeds the client’s expectations. Developing as an engineer who understands buildings in detail and at their highest level, you will learn to think about buildings in an integrated way - how to make them work better and use less energy.
We are looking for a motivated Graduate Electrical Engineer to join the core Electrical Team in our London office.
Working as part of the Electrical Team you will be supported as you learn how to deliver efficient, high quality electrical designs for the most interesting and complex projects undertaken by the practice.
In addition, you will contribute to the work of the Electrical Team to maintain the high standard of electrical design throughout the practice.
You are likely to have an engineering degree with an electrical focus (grade 2:1 or above) giving you a sound understanding of basic electrical principles. You will be inspired by beautiful engineering design.
Being motivated and able to work well under some pressure is important, as is the ability to work on your own. You will have the ability to prioritise a highly varied workload, instilling confidence in others and contributing positively to the team.
Working collaboratively within the team, you will learn to interact confidently and clearly with colleagues and external collaborators.
What we offer
- Excellent growth opportunities for your personal and career development in a knowledge driven environment
- Mentored support towards professional accreditation
- Interesting and technically challenging projects
- An Inclusive culture and cooperative environment
- Opportunities for involvement in business-running activities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pay and employee bonus
- Future opportunities for Partnership
- Six weeks holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Max Fordham Pension Scheme
- Other benefits include generous paid parental leave, sick pay, and treatment pay.
Closing date – 6th February 2022
How to apply
This position is available for an immediate start.
If you are interested in working with us, we are keen to hear from you. In addition to providing your CV, please apply with a conversational letter that tells us how your skills match our criteria and your interests align with our vision of a beautifully engineered net zero carbon world.