Expleo are looking for a Graduate Marine Engineer to work on some of the most exciting defence marine / naval projects available!
You will be working in our modern Bamber Bridge office, in Lancashire or in our Derby office. Full training, as well as guidance from our Engineering team, will be provided. If you are a recent graduate looking for a progressive opportunity to learn on the job this may be the opportunity for you.
- You will need to be qualified to a degree level in a Marine / Naval Engineering discipline
- A good Engineering theory understanding and a good grasp of Engineering principles.
- Able to work to a high standard with minimum supervision on occasions whilst also being able to work collectively as part of a group.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and to project gateway requirements.
- A high level of problem-solving capability – and the ability to take up multiple tasks at any given time. The capability to juggle several duties and be able to provide regular progress updates at any given time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A good understanding of Office Packages – and use of Excel for data recording, manipulating analytical reports and documentation.
- A keenness towards analytical data interpretation, reviewing numerical information, and using various information in reporting, presenting, and collating significant volume of data
A recent industrial placement in the industry would be advantageous.
We value our people, and we reward commitment with a competitive remuneration and flexible benefits package including:
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days' holiday (+8 days Bank Holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company sick pay at full pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Specsavers vouchers
- GymFlex – Gym membership scheme and more!
Please note that due to the nature of the work, we are in only able to accept the applications from UK nationals.
Bamber Bridge, Lancashire