Are you a recent graduate in the Bristol area and eager to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of finance? Look no further than XPS Pensions Group! As one of the fastest-growing leaders in the industry, our Pensions Administration business is poised for significant expansion, and we're inviting talented graduates to join our thriving team, offering a mix of office-based and hybrid working options.
This is a great chance to join our friendly team and community in Bristol, with fantastic new offices just 10 minutes from Bristol Temple Meads station in the centre of town.
We're searching for graduates who are ready to get started and possess the passion and appetite to excel in a administration role. If you're someone who isn't afraid to voice your ideas with exceptional communication skills, and you have a genuine interest in delivering for our clients, then we want to hear from you. At XPS, we believe in nurturing your potential and helping you become the best version of yourself.
When you join XPS, you'll embark on a diverse and exciting journey. We provide comprehensive on-the-job training that accelerates your knowledge and skills development. Moreover, we're committed to supporting you through relevant qualifications that will benefit you in the role and support your progress.
This opportunity isn't just a job; it's a chance to grow and flourish as you build a successful career in the Financial Services sector whilst benefiting from an attractive salary and benefits package.
XPS is no ordinary company. We are an award-winning Pensions Consultancy with over 1600 staff in locations across the UK and our business continues to experience rapid growth. We value our people and understand they provide the key to our success. We currently have around 1,000,000 pension scheme members across a variety of industry sectors and scheme types with those members at the heart of everything we do.
Join us at XPS, and together, we'll shape the future of financial services while nurturing your career ambitions.
Your journey begins here...
As a Pensions Administrator with XPS you will provide services to a wide range of trust-based company pension schemes and will…
- Perform various administration tasks e.g., handling of new entrants, leavers, retirements, transfers, and deaths.
- Update relevant pensions administration databases and systems.
- Running automated calculations and performing manual benefit calculations
- Develop a knowledge of clients and their associated schemes.
- Monitor and log enquiries from scheme members.
We are looking for a recent graduate who is looking for a new challenge and who wants to be part of this exciting period of growth. This role requires…
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of the pensions industry would be a plus.
- A numerical aptitude evidenced by work experience or academic achievements.
- Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office Products such as Excel and Word (or similar).
- Strong organisation skills.
- A can-do attitude.
- Full training is provided but experience of Microsoft Excel is useful. The ability to work well under time pressure and communicate findings with clarity will be necessary attributes.
- If you have previous pension administration experience, you will fit into one of our more senior roles.
What we offer:
We believe in our people and we will work with you to unlock your potential and support your career whilst giving you the opportunity to work with some of the most dynamic and collaborative people in our industry.
Are you looking for a challenging and fulfilling career for an organisation with a conscience? At XPS, you can expect an exciting and fulfilling career in a growing business and an industry that provides a consistent challenge whilst also working to contribute positively to the communities in which we operate and help those beyond our organisation.