About the role
As a recent graduate, you will join Broadplace to develop and evolve your understanding of digital marketing paid advertising through channels such as Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn and support our clients' campaigns on those platforms.
Getting you up to speed on the technical and strategic knowledge you’ll need, the Graduate PPC Account Manager will take on the day to day running and management of a portfolio of clients. You will be overseeing the digital acquisition strategies across a number of client accounts and their preferred marketing platforms. You will be managing campaigns in accordance with these strategies and will be responsible for the technical changes, analysis and communication with these clients to help maximise their campaign’s performance and ensure they meet and exceed the campaign’s objectives.
You’ll be given the tools, knowledge and training you need to take your interest in digital marketing and turn into a full career in PPC account management. We’ll support you with internal and third party training, access to digital certifications and inclusion within a supportive team structure so that the transition to account management is a smooth and swift one.
Broadplace has been established for more than 15 years as a highly successful and multi-award winning digital performance marketing agency. We are an officially recognised Google Premier Partner, Facebook Partner and Microsoft Elite Channel Partner. Broadplace’s award-winning combination of digital capabilities, talent, technology and industry partnerships help the team to deliver fully integrated strategies to clients across many verticals, including: travel, education, automotive, insurance and retail/e-Commerce.
Our mission is to deliver success for everyone connected to Broadplace; Partners, Employees & Community. Our culture is one that cares, nurtures expertise, is fun, inclusive and rewarding for all.
Our mission, culture and decisions are driven by our core values of: Accountability, Positivity, 110%, Caring, Autonomy and Expertise - which allows everyone to feel accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across your client accounts in line with the clients goals and objectives.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients and enable them to grow
- To carry out regular maintenance for a number of assigned ongoing client accounts, ensuring efficient day-to-day management of these accounts.
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries.
- To regularly run and lead key client meetings.
- Ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a robust commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectation of the key stakeholders.
KPIs and Reports
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned client accounts. To achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other key performance indicators agreed with the client.
- To use a variety of proprietary and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and context to the performance of each account.
- To produce regular reports and slides for clients containing a robust description of activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the KPIs and metrics agreed with the client.
- Competent in Excel/Google Docs.
- Strong communication skills, including face to face, telephone and written communication. Comfortable presenting and addressing larger audiences.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly.
- Literate with ability to produce top quality written reports based on strong analysis.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing or similar discipline (desirable)
- Must be able to commute to Leatherhead, Surrey 1-2 times a week
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Strong interest in digital marketing and paid advertising.
- Self-starter with a positive outlook.
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning.
- Credible and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills.
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving.
- Collaborative and able to work closely with others on shared or similar projects.
What’s in it for you?
Broadplace knows there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join Broadplace, you will join the Broadplace family. Broadplace has a relaxed atmosphere and a positive, social company culture.
- Generous Learning & Development Fund & time off to study
- Google and Microsoft digital courses and exams
- Regular internal & external training
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted health insurance with Vitality
- Enhanced sick pay
- Fun and exciting social culture with plenty of social activities organised by our Social Committee
- Healthy snack bar & drinks fridge & team lunches
- Broadplace break out area with TVs, Wii, beanbags, pool and foozball tables
- Flexible working hours, core hours, remote and hybrid working options
- Work passport
- Additional holidays based on length or service
- Birthday day off & Christmas office closure
- Tech and Cycle to Work schemes.
Leatherhead Surrey, KT22 7NA