The kACE Financial Solutions group, a division of BGC Partners, has more than 30 years’ experience of providing intuitive price discovery, risk management and workflow solutions to currency derivative markets. The award-winning platform, KACE Pro (formerly FENICS), is licensed for use at over 350 client sites worldwide with kACE offices operating out of London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo.
BGC Partners is a leading provider of wholesale brokerage, clearing services, electronic execution and trading support products, providing services to institutional clients for a range of fixed income, equity, commodity and financial products.
The kACE Client Experience team is responsible for providing clients with technical assistance, functional advice and problem resolution with respect to the various KACE products. Client interaction is undertaken in a highly consultative manner working alongside the KACE Account Manager and Sales teams to ensure the client receives an excellent level of service.
The role of the Product Specialist includes support to existing clients as well as assisting prospective client trials, new client implementations, new product rollouts and testing of both core and customised developments. The Product Specialist will be required to visit clients in the region once a good level of product knowledge has been reached.
- Providing technical support and consultation – resolving client issues, capturing underlying business implications of client queries and help feed this information into kACE product development cycle.
- Assisting clients with queries related to their Profit and Loss and Position Management, analysing and explaining risk parameters and results.
- Documenting client contact regarding queries and assistance provided.
- Supporting client use of FX derivatives trading functionality, technical set up and system configuration as well as liaising between clients and trading partners with respects to connectivity queries.
- Assisting with workflow testing of bespoke solutions developed by kACE for clients.
- Understanding business reasons for client product enhancements requests, clarifying required functionality, triage of priority for development team and testing of end functionality developed via this process.
- Coordinating Installation & Implementation for core product for new clients
- Producing kACE documentation
- Creating use cases and/or acceptance tests to clarify and supplement the functional requirements of the specifications.
- Assisting with Business Analyst duties when enough product knowledge and experience has been acknowledged.
- Performing Business Level testing
- Liaising between the various interested parties (Client, Account management, Development teams) to interpret/clarify requirements as necessary to facilitate the successful development and delivery of the bespoke projects.