What we do in Deals
In Deals we solve the important problems that stand in the way of value being created, sustained, realised or protected for our clients – working together to aid responsible recovery and growth. Working on iconic deals with national and global clients, we put together major mergers and acquisitions and resolve business crises - from international take-over bids to financial crime investigations and cases of insolvency. We draw upon our deals experience across many industries to support and partner with our clients, to positively impact society and the communities in which we operate.
We have graduate Deals opportunities in:
- App Solutions - you'll work on multiple concurrent and high profile projects and work alongside our experienced Rapid Application Solution Development team. You'll be asked to come up with innovative solutions, research new products, tools and techniques, working independently and as part of teams.
- Deals Insights and Analytics - you’ll work with the world’s largest investors on their most complex transactions and restructurings. Our purpose is to support the increasingly sophisticated client demand for advanced data-driven insights to underpin their critical investment decisions.
- One Deals Graduate Programme - you'll gain the diverse experience needed to develop your skills and expertise within at least two different teams within our Deals practice, including restructuring and forensics, lead advisory, value creation and transaction services. The purpose of the programme is to support the development of ‘One Deals Practitioners’ with a broader skill set and networks xDeal.
- Forensic Services - you'll help clients get to the bottom of particularly complex business issues.You’ll pick up unique experience in a team that’s committed to quality. You'll work with other trainees and experienced professionals, creating lasting friendships and building strong networks.
- Forensic Investigative Analytics - you’ll work alongside industry-recognised specialists in computer forensics, electronic discovery, information governance and disclosure. Much of our work centres on the analysis of large volumes of electronic data. And because we operate in an environment where speed of response is often critical to our clients, you’ll be constantly innovating and drawing on the very latest technologies.
- Valuations - you’ll work alongside clients to support them in making key commercial and strategic valuation decisions on business deals or restructuring, disputes, tax regulation and financial reporting. Valuing a business involves a blend of technical and industry knowledge, commercial and market insight and an inquisitive mind.
What you’ll gain
You’ll study to become a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) or Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI). This qualification will take three years to achieve
By joining our One Deals Graduate programme you’ll become part of our innovative international career development programme which we call ‘Edge’. As part of Edge, you’ll receive in-depth training, participate in international events and build your global network.
What you’ll need
You'll need to have achieved or be on track to pass an undergraduate degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course to pass based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.
When to apply
Applications for these roles may close early should we receive a high volume of interest so we recommend prompt application to avoid disappointment.
Join our human-led, tech-powered team.