Your Opportunity to Define Possible. Our Opportunity to Deliver the Nation’s Security. Together.
Join Northrop Grumman and embark on a journey of innovation that transforms lives today and shapes generations to come. As a pioneer of ground-breaking technology, we've played a pivotal role in technological advancements that define our nation's history. From conquering the skies to lunar exploration, we seek individuals who dare to invent the future, bring bold ideas to life, and thrive on the impossible. At Northrop Grumman, curiosity, diversity of thought, and embracing your authentic self are the drivers of our culture. See for yourself as a graduate.
As a Graduate Project Manager, you’ll help us define possible. In other words, you’ll support pioneering projects that use cutting-edge technology and innovation for strategically important Cyber and Intelligence Programmes. As a key member of the Project Management (PM) team, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping the PM team to organise and manage cross-discipline, matrixed project teams.
- Assisting the PM teams with meeting schedules and cost targets as defined in the master schedule and in line with KPIs.
- Collaborating with the Programme and Project Manager to ensure the smooth running of customer meetings and reviews.
- Ensuring the project delivery team is responsive to customer needs.
- Providing the Programme and Project Managers with status reports on key Programme activities.
What You Bring (essential experience and qualifications):
- A degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering, Project Management or other numerate subject.
- Familiarity with basic project methodology and management tools, e.g. Microsoft Project.
- Experience as part of a project delivery team.
- The ability to solve problems and develop solutions to a variety of problems.
You must be able to achieve the highest level of government security clearance for this role.
Why Join Us:
As an integral part of our team, you'll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Flexibility in working arrangements, including hybrid options
- Opportunities for compressed working – have every other Friday off!
- Pay increases every 6 months while on the programme
- Flexible benefits package
- Travel benefits
- Pension scheme
- Additional paid leave for Reservists
- Family-friendly policies
- Holiday buy and sell
- Employee well-being and assistance programmes
- Career Development opportunities for ongoing growth
- Employee Incentive Programme – exceptional performance is recognised through our annual incentive programme
For a comprehensive list of benefits, visit our UK careers site.
Inclusion and Diversity:
We are committed to equality and diversity in our workplace, including neurodiverse candidates. Northrop Grumman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, regardless of protected status.
Ready to Join Us?
Submit your application online. For inquiries, reach out to our Early Careers Team or learn more about our UK careers on our website.