East Midlands + 2•
A Quantity Surveyor is a big-picture thinker, who oversees the house-building process. Making sure that the contractors have what they need, when they need it. With a focus on keeping costs tight and quality high, a Quantity Surveyor knows how to make big decisions that drive success.
In a typical week, a Quantity Surveyor might:
- Support the commercial team and learn all aspects of quantity surveying and project delivery, so that we can deliver quality outcomes for customers.
- Assist in carrying out the procurement process to ensure the right materials arrive on site at the right time and to the specified budget
- Learn on the job about our approach to commercial and administrative responsibilities with suppliers and contractors.
- Above all, they will help ensure that we deliver quality homes and have a lasting impact on our communities.
To apply you need:
- A full valid UK driving license.
- An understanding and ability to learn commercial and technical skills.
- The willingness and ability to live in Stoke/Stafford, or Derby/Nottingham, or Uxbridge.
What's in it for you:
- A starting salary of £20,649.
- An engaging learning and development programme to build your capability and confidence.
- Work towards relevant qualifications (School Leaver - Level 4 apprentice, Graduates - Level 6 apprentice), with study leave for exams.
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays and a Christmas shutdown.
- A discretionary bonus scheme and 5% employer pension contributions.
- BUPA private healthcare.
- The chance to build a better future with St. Modwen.
- Access to our AWESOME reward and recognition scheme.
Stoke/Stafford, Derby/Nottingham, Uxbridge
East Midlands, East of England, Greater London