Covid-19 has thrown the world into fear, uncertainty and sadness. At the same time, the pandemic has also changed almost everything about our daily lives, including the way we work, shop, get medical help, how we are educated and how we communicate. Our reliance on technology has never been greater, and as a result we have unprecedented levels of demand for keen and ambitious individuals to join our Technology Graduate Programme. With it, is the need for recruiters to bring those candidates through the application process.
FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We recruit and train graduates, ex-forces service personnel and returners to work, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We’re a successful FTSE 250 company with centres across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific working with large global organisations to support them with their complex resource requirements to build a diverse pipeline of talent for the future.
At the heart of our business are our graduate consultants. The Graduate Recruitment Team is driven by a desire to make things happen, interested in technology and how careers in this field are shaping the future of industry using the latest approaches in assessment. We find talented people with ambition and the aptitude to succeed regardless of their background, hiring from over 100 universities and from all subject disciplines.
About the Role
We’re seeking both entry level Recruiters who want to learn about the world of technology recruitment (no experience necessary) as well as more experienced Recruiters keen to build on their recruitment experience, hit the ground running and maximise their earning potential. You don’t necessarily need to know anything about technology right now, your ability to communicate well with candidates and help others understand the career opportunities on offer is far more important.
We are hiring for Recruiter roles in our central Leeds and Glasgow offices, and we also have opportunities in London for those interested in working closely with our university partners. We operate in a blended working culture, working from home two days a week with three days spent in our offices coming together with colleagues from across the UK.
- Relationship building with candidates throughout the candidate journey
- Review and assess incoming applications
- Meet and exceed individual recruitment targets
- Conduct and assess telephone and video interviews
- Understand the purpose of social media to source and engage with potential candidates
- Run and lead events such as opening evenings or on-boarding sessions
- Provide basic feedback to candidates (both successful and unsuccessful)
- Ensure candidates are provided with all information and support necessary to have a smooth onboarding experience
- Follow up with successful candidates to maximise candidate conversion
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of FDM purpose and value proposition
- Excellent time management and administration abilities
- Able to build effective professional relationships internally and externally and be a team player
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Professional approach
- Fully IT literate
Fast-track career progression is a key focus at FDM as we are seeking individuals who are excited to work hard and achieve results in a dynamic driven environment. If you are career-focused, enthusiastic and energetic, please apply!
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.