Now that a very challenging year for all of us is coming to an end, there is no better time to kick-start your career in a rewarding role with exciting incentives and unlimited earning potential.
Here at Oxford Knight, we are thrilled to tell you that we can give you that very opportunity.
So, who are we?
We do things differently at Oxford Knight. We believe in bringing much-needed thought, intelligence and calculation to the recruiting field. We also think that a company's working environment is crucial to producing the best results. To achieve this, we work in an open and relaxed office where personality and communication are encouraged and intelligent recruiting is taught.
Within Oxford Knight, our immediate goals are to serve our clients by presenting the highest calibre candidates the sector has to offer. Alongside this, our long-term ambition is to create a new model of recruitment that can be rolled out globally.
The Research Associate (RA) role is designed to put you through your paces and train you to become a first-class head-hunter. Our training combines elements of classroom learning alongside practical one-to-one mentoring, which gets you up to speed and confident in your role as quickly as possible. Once you've learned the ropes, you'll be speaking to and managing clients and candidates daily. Additionally, you'll constantly be researching the technology sector to stay one step ahead of the game and developing new ideas to help push the business forwards.
This is not your average recruitment job, so we encourage people to apply who haven't necessarily considered this sector before. All you need is a positive attitude, the drive to learn and a hunger for a prosperous, fulfilling career.
- Undertaking research through interviewing, telephone referencing and taking qualitative views from market sources (primary research) to source candidates
- Identifying top industry performers and top talent pools in the industry
- Market mapping
- Meeting potential candidates, briefing them on clients and current requirements
- Formulating competitor analyses
- Telephone referencing to gather additional information on candidates and companies
- Developing a solid network of market sources
- Identifying and developing new client relationships – complete 360 exposure, working closely with different clients
- Cultivating a detailed knowledge of your market
Oxford Knight only look for outstanding candidates to join our successful team, so you will need to:
- Be highly competitive, ambitious and results-driven, with the confidence and tenacity to excel within a target-driven environment
- Ideally have a Bachelor's degree (or above) and a track record of achievement throughout your life
- Be driven not only by money but also by a need to 'win'
- Be inquisitive, focused, with an engaging personality
- Have the ability to handle multiple high-pressure projects simultaneously; managing time in an efficient and effective way
- Understand how businesses work, with the ability to analyse and dissect business decisions and logic.
What you’ll love about us:
We offer a highly desirable benefits package:
- A competitive, uncapped commission structure
- A chance to move up the career ladder, with internal promotion to Team Lead/Manager possible within 1-2 years
- Comprehensive training
- Internal mentoring program by the best in the industry
- Exceptional working environment
- Dress-down policy in the office; we keep our suits for meetings
- The gym at lunch is encouraged – keep a clear head
- Awesome office in central London
- Company trips – upcoming to Cancun, previous destinations include Val d'Isere and Dubai
If you'd like to know more about working with us, let's talk!