Consumer Additions is a boutique recruitment business that recruits marketing, digital, finance, commercial and HR professionals across all levels for clients in the luxury goods, retail, consumer goods, hospitality & leisure sectors.
Clients include: All Saints, Hugo Boss, Deliciously Elle, Tala, Wagamamas, Ocado, Deliveroo .... to name just a few.
We are on a fantastic journey having grown from 2 to 15 people. Due to our continued success we have a number of exciting opportunities for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Commercial or Finance division placing marketing and sales positions or qualified and part qualified finance professionals on a permanent basis. We have an exciting diverse portfolio of high profile clients ranging from scale-up to large-scale brands and businesses.
- This will be a ‘360’ Recruitment Consultant position on a very warm desk.
- Meet clients to take a job briefing from a client
- Taking responsibility for candidate generation
- Actively headhunt candidates to fill your active roles
- Maintaining relationships with active and passive candidates
- Manage a recruitment process from start to finish
- Manage the offer process
- Keeping up to date with market trends
- Arrange client / candidate interviews and manage accounts
- Develop business and build a desk with a mixture of warm and cold clients to look after 360° recruitment process
• Autonomy - Genuine autonomy!
• Uncapped and transparent bonus scheme paid quarterly
• Great offices in Soho, Central London
• No KPI’s - We trust you to deliver for our clients
• Opportunity to progress to a Manager position in the future - Huge potential to build your own division
• Open, fun and collaborative environment - We're obviously going to say that.... but it's true
• Working with some of the coolest brands locally and globally
• Relaxed dress code - You might have to smarten up a bit for the odd pitch but say goodbye to your suit
• Flexible working - School runs and personal commitments are not an issue
• A personalised training programme
• Incentives that include away days and lunches at Michelin star restaurants
• 25 days holiday
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• A graduate with a strong desire to develop sales experience
• An interest in the retail and consumer sectors is beneficial
• The ability to work with professionals at all levels is essential
• The ability to build relations & influence people is essential