Join Highfield Professional Solutions for a structured career path, high earning potential and a 4 day working week.
The role of a recruitment consultant is so much more than just filling jobs...
You will be a consultant to candidates when making a career defining decision, and a consultant to small and large organisations that are taking on a hire that will make a significant difference to their success. You will negotiate on behalf of the candidate and on behalf of the client. You will help shape decisions that will change people’s lives.
Most of the day will be spent on the phone, speaking with candidates and clients therefore it is essential that you are a strong communicator. You will identify potential candidates for your clients and spend time presenting them to the clients within the sector you work in, arranging interviews, providing feedback (good and bad) as well as attending clients meetings and networking events.
Highfield specialise in the Built Environment sector so generally all professional Engineering role's across the UK's major infrastructure projects.
We also have a brand called Data X Connect who specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of data centre's globally. This is a very exciting industry and as we continue to move more towards the digital age this industry is set to be worth 230 billion within the next decade. A data centre is essentially 'the cloud' so where all our online information is stored.
Why is a career in recruitment a great choice?
A career in recruitment is very rewarding. Running a recruitment desk, is like running your own business. We give you the freedom and support to become an entrepreneur.
If you are money motivated then it can be very lucrative in a very short space of time, you are promoted quickly based on your billings and we have great fun at the same time.
The office is typically very loud and buzzy, full of banter and in work competitions. Chance to win prizes every week, incentives for team nights out, European holidays, trips to the races every year and quarterly nights out all fully paid.
We all celebrate each other and individual wins which helps your self-confidence grow and it enables you to become a hardworking, successful, and responsible human being within a short space of time.
It's not for everyone though you will need to possess a particular set of skills…
You need to be resilient. You need to be consultative. You need to be competitive. You need to be driven to be the best you can be. You need to become an expert in your niche. You need to be a good communicator. You need to be able to sell!!
You will work with the best. You will be trained to be the best. You will become part of an industry leading organisation.
We will give you all the tools to be successful and if you give us everything in return you will become a highly successful recruitment consultant.
We can offer you:
- A 4 day working week but paid for 5 days. Yes, a 3-day weekend, every weekend!
- Award winning training and development on our graduate scheme - Your first 100 days are clearly mapped out with our Learning and Development Manager, and it will consist of classroom learning, on the desk training and webinars
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- A structured career path - your career path will be presented to you upon your start date with your set promotional targets outlined and they can be achieved as quickly as your determination will allow
- High earning potential - typically within your first year you will earn £30 - £35k
- Flexible working - we all have laptops that we take home and therefore can offer home working when needed
Our office is in Durley, Southampton (very close to Hedge End retail park) about 20mins from Portsmouth & Winchester. We have a gorgeous countryside office which is why a driving license is essential as the public transport routes are not great.
- Driving license & use of a vehicle
- Live or family home in local area
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment
Our salaries range from £23 - £27k for entry level recruiter + monthly commission and quarterly bonuses.
Have we mentioned that we all work 4 days a week but get paid for 5? Come and find out all about that also.
Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester