Graduate Recruitment Consultant - East Midlands
G2 Nottingham are looking for top preforming, elite Grads to join our brand new Nottingham office this Summer!
We are on the lookout for driven, motivated and ambitious individuals to join Alex Hill and his elite Public Sector Recruitment team in Nottingham. We have fantastic new modern facilities in the heart of Nottingham Cary Centre! If you are financially driven, looking for a challenge and ready to take the leap into a graduate career, this is the role for you!
What does the role entail?
- Become a specialist in a core market, both UK and globally (no prior knowledge needed)
- Personally build a portfolio of Clients and Candidates within your sector
- Creating candidate relationships and sourcing new roles via communications
- Building a business strategy to target new key clients
- Develop sales skills as well as recruitment knowledge
- Advertising – build a personal social media presence!
What will you have?
- A strong drive and ambition to succeed
- Progression and Financially motivated
- Resilient and competitive
- Target and results orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Hard work ethic
What will you get from us?
- High earning potential with an industry leading individual uncapped commission structure starting at 18k building up to a realistic OTE of 30- 40K in year 1, 60-80k in year 2 and a 100- 180 within year 3!
- Fabulous brand new modern office space based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre over seeing Market Square with fantastic amenities – such as a all day coffee barista & beer on tap get some drinks in before you head out! Best of all, its all FREE of charge for g2 employees!
- Lots of great incentives including Micheline star lunches, European and International holidays! Some places we love are Marbella, Lisbon, Miami, New York!!
- Fast track career progression, the average team leader gets there in 3 years with earnings of 100-180k!!
- Organic growth, our award-winning L&D team will provide you with training from day 1, giving you the knowledge you’ll need to be a top biller!
- A fun and sociable working environment, we love to work hard and play hard!
Certainly sounds like an opportunity not to be missed!
There isn’t a typical CV for recruitment consultant roles so please get in touch and apply with us today to get booked into one of our upcoming interview slots!