Do you see yourself in a dynamic culture with 100% internal progression opportunities, where everyone in the business joined at entry level too?
Are you at a point where you aren't sure exactly what career will suit you, but are driven by success and high earning potential?
Do you want to work for a company that has been recognised as one of The HOT Top 100 recruitment agencies to work for in the UK by The Sunday Times for the 3rd time running?
Who are we?
We are Vivid Resourcing, an award-winning global 360 recruitment firm specialising in the IT, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Energy Sectors, placing both contract and permanent staff across the UK, US and Europe.
We only hire at entry/trainee level and promote internally – it is our core focus to train and develop our inexperienced staff into specialised consultants as soon as possible and continue our business growth.
What does the role involve?
- Participating in an award-winning training programme with one-on-one training, designed to set you up in a position for fast growth and success.
- Business development – Acquiring and maintaining client relationships and seeking new opportunities in the market for business growth
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates for prospective IT/Tech projects
- Arranging interviews, feedback management, closing and post-placement follow up
- Market research: Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using various databases and social media
- Market intelligence: Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news
What we have to offer:
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: base salary offered at £18-£23,000 + uncapped commission from day 1, which puts our average 1st year earnings at £45k, £55-65k in year 2 and £80-100k thereafter.
- Relocating in? We offer you an extra £3,000 across 9 months in order to help you relocate to Glasgow!
- Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer side-by-side mentor-ship. We pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
- Desk side training from our in-house, award-winning Learning and Development team. A tailored induction program continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training to get you off to the best start, and continue with strength in the role.
- The career path is organic, clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone.
- You will work with ambitious, like-minded individuals who also love to go out, having fun and enjoying the city. With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at Vivid becomes more than just a job.
- Offices located in London, Manchester, Glasgow, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Dusseldorf, Miami, LA, San Francisco and Chicago - all opened and run by once entry level consultants.
What we would like from you:
- High achieving mentality - career and success motivated!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and competitive, someone who is driven by achieving targets will thrive in this environment!
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop new ones, as well as gain sizable knowledge on world leading markets
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren’t afraid of hard work and are motivated by fast career progression.
If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to this advert and our internal talent team will be in touch soon!