Do you see yourself in a dynamic culture with 100% internal progression opportunities, where everyone in the business joined as graduates too?
Are you at a point where you aren't sure exactly what career will suit you, but are driven by success and high earning potential?
Do you want to work for a company that has been recognised as one of The HOT Top 100 recruitment agencies to work for in the UK by The Sunday Times for the 3rd time running?
Who are we?
We are Vivid Resourcing, an award-winning global recruitment firm specialising in the IT/Tech, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Energy Sectors, placing both contract and permanent staff across the UK, US and Europe.
Our business model is extremely unique. We only hire at graduate level and promote internally – it is our core focus to train and develop our staff into specialised consultants from having no prior recruitment experience. We give you complete autonomy over both your earnings and progression whilst guiding you to follow in the footsteps of our Vivid managers, who also started in the business as graduates straight from university.
What we have to offer:
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: base salary offered + uncapped commission from day 1, which puts your average 1st year earnings at £45k, £55-65k in year 2 and £80-100k thereafter.
- Relocating in? We offer you an extra £3,000 across 9 months to help you relocate to London!
- Join successful, supportive and fun teammates who will offer side-by-side mentorship. We pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves! With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at Vivid becomes more than just a job.
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
- Desk side training from our in-house, award-winning Learning and Development team. A tailored induction program continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training to get you off to the best start.
- The career path is organic, clearly defined and achievable so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone.
- Offices located in London, Manchester, Glasgow, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Dusseldorf, Miami, LA, San Francisco, and Chicago - all opened and run by once graduate level consultants.
What does the role involve?
- Participating in an award-winning graduate training programme with one-on-one training, designed to set you up for fast growth and success
- Business development – Acquiring and maintaining client relationships and seeking new opportunities in the market for business growth
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for prospective projects
- Arranging interviews, feedback management, closing and post-placement follow up
- Market research: Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using various databases and social media
- Market intelligence: Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news
What we would like from you:
- High achieving mentality - career and success motivated!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and competitive, someone who is driven by achieving targets will thrive in this environment!
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop new ones, as well as gain sizable knowledge on world leading markets
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
Disclaimer – this is not an HR role. We do not offer CIPD or HR training/qualifications
If you feel like you have the career drive to be successful in this role, please apply to this advert and our internal talent team will be in touch to give you more information!