Do you want to work for a company that has been recognised as one of The HOT Top 100 recruitment agencies to work for in the UK by The Sunday Times for the 3rd time running?
Are you a graduate looking for a career where your hard work will be rewarded financially with a clear progression structure?!
We are an award winning multi sector recruitment agency with offices across the UK, US and Europe and only looking to expand even FURTHER.
We have created a professional yet fun environment, ensuring that you will be working alongside committed consultants that are enthusiastic about success.
So, if you are confident, sociable, ambitious with a desire to succeed WE WANT YOU.
What is recruitment?
You are essentially running your own business within a business, from generating leads and winning new clients, to finding great candidates and building your network. It’s a challenging and demanding role, but arguably one of the most rewarding.
You will build and develop client relationships through the recruiting process, including sourcing, selecting and screening candidates as well as managing the entire 360° recruitment cycle. The role will focus on responsive relationship management with candidates as well as utmost attention to client mandates and timely project delivery.
What We Offer
- You will be trained by our award-winning Training Programme from our In house learning and development team who are all experts in the industry. This gives you the tools, techniques and support to excel in the role with full ongoing support from L&D, management and mentors.
- You will join a successful, supportive and fun team environment that will offer friendly competition as well as mentorship.
- It is so important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks:
- A competitive base salary and uncapped commission from day 1 which will see you earning £40k in your first year (Genuinely!)
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
- Amazing training and fast-track career progression: We have an award-winning induction programme continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from L&D, workmates, managers and mentors.
- The career path is organic and clearly defined so no one can get in the way of your success.
What we are looking for
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Ambitious and driven individuals
- Money motivated and hardworking mindset
- Competitive nature and a will to be the best
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren’t afraid of hard work and are motivated by high earnings and fast progression. If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to have a chat with our Talent Acquisition Team and get your application moving!