AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses, and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm.
We have a number of opportunities across the UK for Engineering, Maths, Legal, Computing and Data Science graduates to work within our buildings and places Risk Management team, to help develop innovative class-leading risk management solutions to improve investment decision making to our clients in the UK and around the world.
AECOM provides Risk Management services to a variety of Clients in both the public and private sector, and to organisations in all areas of the Construction Industry including enterprise / strategic risk management, project risk management, quantitative risk analytics and business planning support:
- Water and wastewater treatment and networks
- Oil and Gas
Graduates will have the opportunity to work on local projects, as well as to interact with teams based across the UK and potentially further afield.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. The graduate risk consultant / analyst will utilise and adapt their technical and soft skills to our established risk management approach or those of our clients and develop an understanding of the various risk management and overall project management strategies available to our clients.
- Propose and develop suitable risk control framework and enhanced reporting for the benefit of senior management and different stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of risk control monitoring, including sourcing of data in a sustainable way and to improve data quality.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative risk analysis and control solutions
- Support and develop risk systems and infrastructure
- Participation in the enhancement and automation of the different risk processes and reporting
- Managing complex projects requiring coordination with other departments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (min 2:1 or equivalent) in Engineering, Math’s, Statistics, Law, Computer Science or Data Science.
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all professional levels.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, decision making and time management skills.
- High aptitude to learning new systems / technology.
- Ability to assimilate, analyse and clearly communicate information
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to independently conduct high-level online research
- Relevant work experience would be advantageous but not essential
London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol