ARE YOU A RUGBY LOVER LOOKING TO WORK IN A SPORTS-OBSESSED OFFICE?
Spreadex is an award-winning sports and financial spread betting company, operating at the top of its field for two decades and offering the ideal career for anyone who lives and breathes sports and stats.
As part of our well-established and ever-growing Rugby Desk, you would be responsible for thoroughly researching and pricing up an event using strong quantitative analysis skills, weather updates and team news etc. You would also trade live events, accurately settle said events and manage online bet requests.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary with annual bonuses
- Fantastic team atmosphere
- Dozens of screens showing every sport imaginable
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 after 4 years at Spreadex
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Regular company social events, including weekly football leagues and informal table tennis competitions
- Free coffee and tea, kitchen stocked with fresh fruit
Who you are:
- Passionate about rugby, with a highly detailed and extensive knowledge of the sport
- Hold a strong degree, ideally in a quantitative subject
- Ability to work to a very high level under pressure
- Very numerate with a sharp betting/trading brain
- Freedom to work early/late/night shifts according to the live rugby schedule
In the long run, this role will be conducted from our St Albans office, however, arrangements can be made to enable you to work remotely whilst the Covid-19 pandemic persists.
St Albans, Hertfordshire