We have exciting opportunities for degree educated individuals to join an award winning, industry leading organisation in a Graduate role offering strong career development opportunities within the Safety Health Environment and Quality field profession.
We are offering a structured programme over two years with our aim being that at the end of this candidates will be remain within the RSK SHEQ department as SHEQ Advisors.
Successful candidates will work within one of our UK based operational divisions and will be based out of one of our regional hubs which are:
- Helsby (Cheshire)
- Hemel Hempstead
- The portal is now open for applications with a closing date of 30th November 2023.
- First stage interviews will take place in December 2023
- Second stage interviews will take place in January / February 2024
- Offers will be made in February 2024.
- The programme begins on Monday 9th September 2024.
- Assisting the SHEQ team in providing SHEQ compliance, advice, guidance with applicable legislation and industry best practice
- Preparation and review of risk assessments and procedures
- Carrying out inductions, training, and toolbox talks
- Monitoring, delivery of internal audits, on-site inspections, and reporting on SHEQ performance for business operations, office and field based
- Vendor review, audit, and inspections
- Provision of SHE support to the premises management team and onboarding of new RSK businesses;
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Some experience of working within the construction industry, including delivery of internal audits and inspections, would be beneficial but not essential
- A passion for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- A flexible approach to work, both office based and out on site, and able to adapt to change
- A team focus with the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with a wide variety of people, at many levels
- Must hold a full UK drivers licence.
Salary & benefits:
- Up to £24,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Professional institution fees and training will be covered
- Life assurance
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, health cash plan and discounted gym membership
- Regular training and career development.
Bristol, Coventry, Glasgow, Helsby (Cheshire), Hemel Hempstead, Leeds