From humble beginnings to becoming one of the UK’s largest privately held software companies, we have supplied innovative administrative solutions to businesses, charities and the public sector for over 40 years!
Partnering with multi-million pound enterprise Hg, we have received numerous investments, including the UK’s largest and Europe’s third largest private equity led software buyout, representing an EV of around £1.3bn, following our track record of success!
We have an excellent working environment – one that has seen us win many awards including UK’s Best Workplace, UK’s Best Workplace for Women, UK’s Best Workplace in Tech and 2021/2022 Certified Company award!
We have a number of fantastic opportunities for sales-motivated individuals to join our software sales teams in Manchester for our next intake on 5 September 2022.
These roles are important as you'll be responsible for generating quality sales leads to deliver new business opportunities to our sales divisions and thus further increase our market share across the UK.
What will you be doing?
Our salespeople begin their journey as Inside Sales Associates within our Sales Academy, a fast-track training course that will give you the skills you need to make sure you begin your career with us in the best position possible. On your graduation from the Academy, you will join one of our Sales teams and begin to work your way up and beyond, to build a successful and long-lasting career at IRIS.
In an Inside Sales Associate position, your day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
- Making outbound business-to-business (B2B) sales calls to existing and potential customers with the aim of promoting our services and identifying new business opportunities
- Identifying, engaging and ultimately building business relationships with key decision-makers via phone, email and social media
- Providing pre- and post-event follow-ups with businesses that attend customer events
- Meeting and exceeding sales leads targets and KPIs
- Continually updating and cleansing our customer database and CRM system
- Promoting the IRIS brand in a friendly, professional manner.
What skills and experience do you need to have?
This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone sales-orientated and self-motivated, with lots of energy and a ‘go-getter’ attitude. As you'll be socially networking with potential customers it's really important that you're an excellent listener and communicator and have good organization, administration and relationship-building skills.
While it’s beneficial if you have previous B2B or business-to-consumer (B2C) sales experience, we’re also keen to hear from recent graduates or those who have just completed their A-levels and are ready to join the world of work!
Why you should apply...
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
- Competitive salary (£23,000)
- Attractive commission structure (£9,000 OTE)
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work and discount schemes.