Love life sciences and sales but loath lab work?
Did you love what you studied but don’t necessarily want a career in it... realise that you are more target driven and looking for a more commercial role?
We are looking for high achieving graduates in Life Sciences. If you are looking for a role with great earning potential, rapid career progression, a great environment with like-minded people and a 1st class training and development programme then please apply below.
What you’ll do:
In this dynamic sales role, you’ll be utilising the knowledge that you have studied for and you’ll be responsible for demonstrating the value of Hanson Wade conferences and selling delegate places on a broad range of conferences across our life sciences portfolio. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current challenges and objectives and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business & personal goals.
The harder you work the bigger the rewards. You can expect to earn £40K in your first year. The on-target earnings (OTE) is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many exceeding the OTE within their first 12 months in Delegate Sales.
Success in the Delegate Sales Executive role can lead to progression opportunities into senior sales, management or sponsorship sales in the first 12 months of your career at Hanson Wade.
You’ll join our 2-week intense sales academy combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you’ll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry.
What you’ll need:
- You’ll have achieved a 2:1 degree or above
- You’ll aim to beat any target set and want to develop yourself professionally
- Hardworking nature and ambition
- You’ll thrive in a Commercial Environment
- Ability to think quickly under pressure
- You’ll be eager to learn
- Confidence when speaking to C-Level executives
- Eligibility to Work in the UK
£24,000 Basic with a realistic year 1 OTE of £40,000.
Actual Average Bonus & Commission (not including basic salary) for:
- Year 1 – £15,874
- Year 2 - £24,982
28 Promotions in Delegate Acquisition in 2021
- 5 promotions to management roles
- 11 promotions in senior sales roles
- 6 internal promotions to Sponsorship Sales
- 4 internal promotions to Beacon Sales & Research
- 2 internal promotions to Production
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, professional business environment
- A company where the culture is one of transparency, honesty and support
- You blaze your own path at Hanson Wade, no restrictive graduate scheme if you have the potential we'll make sure it's seen
- World-class training and quarterly development conversations
- Unlimited career opportunities
- A supportive environment that loves to celebrate success
- Flexible working location - you decide where you are most productive
- Regular social events
- Access to Social clubs - Book club, Running, Chess, 5 aside, Netball, Chilli, and more
- Monthly awards night and drinks
- Legendary twice-yearly company parties
- Team dinners and activities to celebrate successful projects
- Annual personal learning budget (want to learn how to knit, surf, cook etc then feel free)
52 Grosvenor Gardens, London
Preferred Degree Subjects
Biology and related
Biochemistry and related
Chemistry and related