Yorkshire and the Humber•
At NHS Digital what we do matters. Our graduates are shaping the future of health tech and utilising technology and data to enable better healthcare for our customers. Now more than ever, digital is on the front line. Are you ready?
What will you do?
The NHS Digital Graduate Scheme is a unique multidisciplinary programme teaming you with experts in the essential digital health skills and knowledge that drives NHS Digital's mission
Your four six-month rotations could include:
- IT operations
- Data services
- Platforms and infrastructure
- Product development
- Cyber security
Whilst we are working virtually at the moment, the majority of these roles are based in Leeds and there may be an opportunity for you to work in London dependent on your assignment.
What do we offer?
You will join NHS Digital on a two-year fixed-term contract starting at a salary of £24,907 increasing to c. £38,890 upon successful completion of the scheme.
During the scheme, we will work with you to develop and enhance your skills and capabilities, ensuring we bring out the best in you. At NHS Digital, we see our graduates as future leaders and influential specialists.
You will also have access to a range of benefits including:
- annual leave starting at 27 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays
- an excellent contributory pension scheme
- a flexible approach to working
- NHS discount that can be used at a range of retailers and restaurants!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who are interested in digital, dedicated to professional development and have a passion for making a difference.
- Have (or be expecting) a 2:1 undergraduate degree in any discipline, but you must have some coding and technological capabilities
- Be a pragmatic problem solver, always curious in your approach to your work
- Be flexible and adaptable in a fast-moving environment
- Be passionate about improving the lives of others through data and technology
- Have the ability to efficiently and effectively work in multidisciplinary teams
- Have the right to work in the UK
What you'll get in return:
- Defined and clear progression routes, whatever your journey.
- Support and mentoring as your career develops.
- A varied portfolio of experience delivering with multi-disciplinary agile teams.
- A strong early talent community that supports each other as they progress and develop.
- A vibrant, connected and collaborative range of diversity and inclusion staff networks that support and promote the interests of all of our staff.
- An organisation that, from top to bottom, values diverse talents, experiences and skills and uses these to improve heath care.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Yorkshire and the Humber