Graduate Scheme - Property Development (London)
Apply by: 05.12.2021
Who are we?
Lifestory offers an exceptional collection of quality homes and services that have been created by our brands: Anthology, Pegasus and Renaissance . Together we create homes and serve our customers at every stage of their life.
Just as we have a unique offering in our marketplace, our graduate scheme provides an exceptional opportunity to join our dynamic business and receive training and development across our functions. Lifestory was formed two years ago when our brands came together, and we are looking for graduates with the energy and drive to help shape our future.
As we move ahead and look towards the opportunities that 2022 will bring, we are delighted to once again be seeking out talented graduates to join us across our land and development teams.
Coming on board as a graduate, you’ll be immersed into the workings of our fast-paced property development company during an exciting time of growth. We have an impressive land and development pipeline in place, and each community will be brought to life by our talented team. You’ll contribute to the success of one of our regions, whilst gaining exposure to a broad range of departments, disciplines and projects within our diverse business.
Our graduate scheme enables you to develop a wide range of skills whilst working closely under the guidance of our business leaders:
- Creating robust business cases, based on market understanding, and using these to create a compelling project vision, ultimately translating this into design documentation
- A structured approach to project management and reporting
- Commercial management with exposure to managing risks, opportunities, costs and revenues
- Development of problem solving and analytical skills to solve complex development cases
We can’t wait to be able to welcome you into our offices and provide you with an insight into our progressive, nurturing and flexible culture here at Lifestory, ultimately ensuring you have a successful future with us after our two year graduate programme.
We want to recruit and develop the next generation of talent who will quickly become trusted partners within our company and eventually, leaders in our fast paced industry. As a guide, the type of candidates we are looking for are as follows:
- A minimum 2:1 honours degree in a property or engineering related course, Master’s preferred
- Excellent academic track record
- Previous work experience or placement experience in the residential property sector highly desirable
For all roles:
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Exposure to working in an office environment preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of using a range of software systems and analysis tools
- Previous use of Google G Suite is advantageous
- Awareness of contemporary issues surrounding property and housing
- Interest in the property development industry
- Confident and able to challenge convention
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Analytical approach
- Driver with full licence
There will also be frequent travel to our other offices and developments. The roles will commence between July to September 2022.
This role is based in London (Borough). We are advertising for a number of graduate positions, you will only be considered for the role(s) which you apply for.
The application process will consist of a telephone interview, personality questionnaire, online video activity and an assessment day in February 2022 which will be held in one of our regional offices.
As an equal opportunities employer, Lifestory Group welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.