Joining us as a graduate is the first step in building a captivating, stimulating, and rewarding technology career. From software engineering to cyber security to IP, our graduates are employed across the company in all areas of our global operations, from Cambridge to Austin to Trondheim.
At Arm, you’ll be able to do great things and use your skills to build next-generation tech that's used all over the world.
In this role you could be:
- Growing Arm's security posture through reviewing our existing security technology portfolio - looking for improvement or new technology opportunities in the areas of network, email, endpoint, identity and data loss solutions.
- Using resources such as vulnerabilities, risks, threat intelligence to measure efficacy of current security technologies and developing improvement opportunities.
- Crafting cyber threat intelligence, using techniques such as threat hunting, that will drive tactical and strategic cyber defence posture.
- Working closely with the other areas of Arm's business, to understand their risks, consult on compliance requirements, build security awareness, and enforce policies
- Involved in emergency security incident response to eliminate and contain active threats and vulnerabilities.
- Engaging internal customers, vendors and presenting to leadership teams. All with support from line management and colleagues.
We're looking for individuals who:
Will either hold, or be on track to Graduate from an accredited University by September 2024. This can be Bachelors, Masters or even PhD Degree.
Due to the technical nature of this role, a degree with transferable knowledge is helpful. For example Cyber Security, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science. Other degree types may be considered with meaningful experience.
Qualities that will help your application stand out:
- Degree or equivalent experience with cyber security components.
- Knowledge of the external cyber threat landscape, threat actors and high-level defensive controls a technology organisation would utilise.
- Evidence that you could quickly identify, understand and respond to security events.
- Confident and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen interest in cyber security!
We encourage early applications and review them on a first come and first served basis.
Graduate Start Date: 9th September 2024
We are aiming to complete our recruitment process and communicate application outcomes by December 2023.
In addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive rewards package, you'll also receive the support, autonomy and opportunity to excel your career.
With a mid-year, and year-end review you'll have two windows each year to progress recognising the pace at which you could grow. Attend our "Grad-teach-Grads" workshops, guest speaker series and various social events to expand your knowledge.
Want to take this a step further? Join our Graduate Committee and hone in on your planning, networking and co-ordination skills.
You'll also be invited to our exclusive Global Graduate Conference (GGC)! A yearly occurrence exclusive for Graduates allowing you to hear from executive members, inspiring speakers and make connections for life.
With many of our leaders and technical experts having originally joined as a Graduate, will you be next?
Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.