£35,000 - £40,000
We have an exciting opportunity for you at RSK to join our existing Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Department, as a Graduate SHEQ Advisor - Germany & DACH Region working in Germany from our offices in Essen or Cologne or Stuttgart.
Full Job Specification and translation into German is provided on our website.
The successful candidates will be able to contribute their ideas to the work we do.
It’s an opportunity to make a real, practical difference to the business from the very start. Helping to achieve Zero Harm, you will take an active part in projects, campaigns and initiatives to keep our workforce safe and healthy and save lives on construction sites.
- Assisting the SHEQ team Providing to local staff SHEQ advice
- Preparation and review of risk assessments,
- Carrying out inductions & training on SHEQ-aspects and toolbox talks
- Monitoring and delivery of on-site inspections and reporting on SHEQ performance for business operations, office and field based,
- Investigation of incidents, analyse data and present findings,
- Management of Vendors including database/document management & review and audits and inspections,
- Monitoring and delivery of internal audits (first with the support of experienced SHEQ colleagues, later independent),
- Providing to local staff guidance with applicable legislation and industry best practice (with the support of experienced SHEQ colleagues),
- Assist with the implementation of divisional and Group SHEQ initiatives.
- Working from our RSK office in Essen or Cologne or Stuttgart (Germany)
- German mother tongue, command of English at a sufficient level to ensure international communication in spoken and written form (raising the language level through training may be possible during employment).
- Civils or construction experience an advantage but not essential
- Passion for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Support in the implementation of Group SHEQ initiatives.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience in the field of occupational safety, e. g. as a safety officer, interest in training as an occupational safety specialist welcome.
- Travel (mainly within DACH) for up to 50% of workload
- Computer literate and skilled with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, with diligence, integrity and ambition.
- Must hold a German drivers licence.
- Additional qualifications/memberships in Environment, Health, Safety and Quality an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to €42,000 per annum
- A flexible benefits package and programme
- Professional institution fees and training will be covered and support in achieving professional membership goals.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the Germany/European Economic Area
RSK is a global leader in the delivery of sustainable solutions. Our family of environmental, engineering and technical services businesses works together to provide practical solutions to some of the greatest challenges societies have ever faced. These challenges, and the responses to them, are perhaps best captured by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: “a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future”.
We must achieve a truly sustainable future, and to get there, all nations, businesses, organisations and individuals must play a role. RSK is enabling clients around the world to do their bit. We operate in most sectors of the economy, including many of those most critical to future global sustainability, such as water, energy, food and drink, infrastructure, urban development, mining and waste. With our integrated offering across research and development, consultancy and on-the-ground application, we can deliver a complete solution that is unrivalled in the market.
We need an outstanding workforce to help us achieve this. Do you have what it takes?
RSK was founded in 1989 and, now working in more than 40 countries across 6 continents, is a truly global business. We plan to keep growing and are looking for professionals who have the passion, skills, and spirit needed to grow with us.
Since the beginning, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and reward talented individuals. People are at the heart of our business, and we know that our success is founded on the development of our colleagues. At RSK we want you to share in our achievements and we want to support you in achieving your professional goals. RSK prides itself on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career by encouraging continuing development and enabling people to reach their full potential. Despite our rapid growth, we are determined to maintain the people-centric culture that RSK was built on, fostering entrepreneurialism, and applying a caring and compassionate approach to working together.
£35,000 - £40,000