South East + 2•
What you’ll do:
- As a software developer with mthree, you’ll build complex applications in a global team environment.
- You’ll love seeing the impact you make when code you’ve written launches to the people who need it. If you stay on the lookout for new ways to get better results through software development, you’ll become an asset to your team.
How the graduate programme works:
- Apply online and complete our assessment process.
- Get trained at mthree Academy in an online class for 4-8 weeks with other graduates. Focusing on either Java, C++, Q & KDB+, C# & .NET, or GoLang, depending on which coding languages our clients are looking for at the time.
- Join an mthree client for 12-24 months while receiving support and salary increases every 6 months.
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the client at the end of the program.
What you’ll learn at the mthree Academy:
- How to design, develop, and test a full-stack application.
- How to demonstrate professionalism, including communication skills and personal interactions.
- How to explain industry concepts at a high level.
- An understanding of monitoring, supporting, and troubleshooting, and how it ties into good development processes.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, maths).
- Good grades. We look for potential, not prestige, but it’s important that you enjoy pushing yourself to pick up new ideas.
- Experience with OOP (object oriented programming).
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (data structures, OOP, design patterns, multithreading).
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design).
- An understanding of the formal SDLC (software development lifecycle).
- An understanding of test-driven development.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK
- Locations: London, Bournemouth, Glasgow (So you don’t miss out on your dream job, we encourage you to be open to relocating.
What you'll get:
- Fully paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- Starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000 (location dependent) and pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to build your career in an in-demand niche.
- Hit ‘Apply Now’ to tell us a bit about you.
- Complete the online assessment (we’ll send you a link by email).
- Complete the interviews with our friendly talent team over phone and video.
- Lastly, you’ll interview with one or more of our clients.
Here at mthree, we pair great graduates with brilliant global businesses. Our clients include tier one investment banks and other organisations across a range of industries, from insurance to healthcare to travel.
Paid graduate training, ongoing support, opportunities at leading global employers. (And don’t worry, there’s no training bond. No exit fees, no hidden catches).
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we're proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish. That means promoting a strong culture of equality but, most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.
London, Glasgow, Bournemouth
South East, Glasgow, Greater London