As a Software Test Analyst, you’ll be involved in all phases of an IT project and will develop skills related to the complete software development life cycle. The FDM Software Testing Graduate programme will teach you how to write and execute tests, assess and manage risk report results and how to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority throughout the development lifecycle. You will be able to work with test automation tools and frameworks and will be confident in both waterfall and agile environments, giving you a highly versatile skill set. Following the training you will work with one or more of our clients as an FDM Software Test Consultant, providing crucial services for a number of software projects, applications, websites or other solutions. This role is well suited for people who are curious, analytical and can spot mistakes that others may miss.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients, as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continue professional
- Development, mentoring and networking events.
- Opportunity to gain ISTQB Foundation certification
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
Benefits of choosing FDM
- A chance to work for some of the most prestigious companies in the world
- Award-winning, industry-recognised paid training
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications to boost your career path
- Continuous career support and upskilling from FDM
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals
We ask you have the following:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstratable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme