Greater London + 1•
Your future in Strategic Analytics Consulting starts here with the Graduate Employer of the Year!
IBM Services is one of the largest consulting services organizations in the world.
As part of the next generation of Strategic Analytics Consultants, you will be working at the interface of consulting and analytics. You will use data to derive insight for clients and help to explain technical concepts using strong communication skills and creative visualisation. Providing specialist analytics; business modelling support; benefits realisation; machine learning insight… That’s what you will do plus a whole lot more. You will use data science to enable organisations to make more intelligent decisions.
In your first two years, you’ll move between different projects, partnering with a variety of household names and making a difference to everyday life. You will usually work as part of a small diverse team (IBM is big on diversity – look it up!) either with other consultants, data scientists, designers, architects and users or as the modelling specialist within a team of industry specialists.
You will develop your analytical and consulting skills as you work with state of the art technologies and subject matter experts, taking on more challenges and responsibilities as you grow your career.
You’ll have the opportunity to craft your own career path – whether that’s focussing on a particular industry or choosing to specialise in business or technical skills (including Machine Learning techniques, R, SQL, Python etc).
Rest assured, you are not expected to be the finished article when you walk through the door… Our world-class training programme will equip you with all the skills you need and develop your understanding of business and technology.
From day one you’ll join a dynamic Associates community. You can explore a vast array of inclusive organizations and programs that promote the IBM values of social and corporate responsibility. Living and working in a culture built on strong ethical values and business integrity, making a difference in the world.
You will have a dedicated Associates Manager giving you the confidence to make the very best of every opportunity and supporting your accelerated career growth. You will be empowered to become who you want to be.
- Logical, mathematically able and curious?
- Keen to understand how businesses rely on data science to fuel their growth?
- Ready to help clients realise value through data and technology?
- Eager to work with people and thrive in a collaborative culture?
- Hungry to learn with a dream to expand your knowledge and improve your skills? Do you have a growth mindset?
- Passionate about technology and interested in the way technology is changing how the world works?
- Excited by new challenges and taking on responsibility?
- Adaptable and able to understand different points of view?
- Happy to spend time away from home, working at client offices across the UK (and possibly further afield)?
- On track for a 2:1 in your degree and studying a numerical subject such as mathematics, engineering, economics, science or data science?
With IBM you will have the confidence to do your best work ever!
We have closed for 2022 roles, however, please click the apply now button to register your interest for 2023 and IBM will be in touch with a reminder when they are open for formal applications. If IBM have new 2022 roles, by registering they will also be in touch with details on how to apply! Applications are usually open for up to a week, but will close when they reach capacity (sometimes within 24-48 hours!) so please ensure you are registered in order to get your application in before the window closes!
London or Manchester
Greater London, North West