A specialist Strategic IT Consultancy is looking for bright and ambitious graduates to join their Strategic Development team. You must have a passion for sales and be able to work with senior stakeholders within some of the world’s biggest businesses. Apply now to kick-start a graduate career with fantastic earning potential.
Who is the company?
- A specialist Business and Economic Development Consultancy operating in Europe and North America.
- They specialise in Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade, with a particular focus on Strategic IT.
- They pride themselves on creating an environment for their employees to generate their own success.
- They work with some of the worlds biggest businesses from Barclays and Deutsche Bank to Unilever, GSK and Amazon.
What is the role?
- The Strategic Development Executive role is a 360-degree sales role, with responsibility from identifying opportunities to closing sales.
- You’ll gain unparalleled insight, working directly with C-level individuals in some of the world’s biggest organisations.
- A typical day will include lead-sourcing, developing relationships, arranging meetings and pitching to senior stakeholders.
- While you would ordinarily be based in London, the opportunity does not require you to relocate and will be remote for the foreseeable future (and perhaps permanently).
Why should you apply?
- Rapid career progression: Many recent graduates are now managing small teams of their own after 1-2 years.
- Rapid salary progression: As you take on more responsibility, you could be earning £60-100k within 1-2 years.
- You will work closely, and build relationships, with senior stakeholders at director level within your clients’ businesses.
- You will not be micromanaged; you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to create your own success from day 1.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have an excellent academic record, though there are no specific degree requirements.
- You must be a compelling communicator with the ability to work with stakeholders at a very senior level.
- You must be a driven, self-starter who is motivated by a sense of achievement.
- Although this position will be remote for the foreseeable future, you must have the right to work in the UK/EU.