When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work with a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $40 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world. The company has a broad range employee benefits scheme that you can tailor to your preference.
How you will make an impact:
Working within the technical support function to offer solutions to problems restricting the site’s capacity to manufacture pharmaceutical product.
What will you do?
- Be part of the technical support team function, directly responding to condo and facility related engineering issues and improvements.
- Working under guidance to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities.
- Managing own KPI metrics, including stakeholder management, ensuring actions are completed on target.
- Be self-motivated to gain expertise in areas of knowledge gaps.
- To act as client liaison when required.
- Ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and comply with cGMP through following site SOP’s.
- Engage and offer opinions within the technical support team.
How will you get here?
- Working towards gaining a recognised engineering qualification.
- Strong project management background within, for example, production engineering, validation or quality.
- Ability to utilise project management tools such as Microsoft Project, etc.
- Client facing experience preferred.
- Maturity and pragmatism with strong organisational abilities.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active approach to taking on challenging assignments.
- Strong project ownership ethic with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work within and deliver critical timelines.
- Ability to motivate, communicate and influence cross functional teams to deliver project timelines.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, and the self-confidence to use these skills to convince others to buy-into proposals and plans.
What’s in it for you:
Competitive base salary, Annual bonus, Free on-site car parking, Contributory Pension, Private medical insurance and Flexible benefits.
We welcome you to register your interest and one of the early careers team will be in touch.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 100,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission. Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.