£26,000 - £30,000
Materials & Structures an RSK Group company are recruiting for a Graduate Timber Scientist to join the team based in Hemel Hempstead. This is a full-time, permanent position.
We provide specialist inspection, surveying and investigation services within the built environment. We also provide consultancy services to a range of clients in the public and private sectors. The department includes a UKAS-accredited laboratory, enabling us to provide in-house services for evaluating construction materials and to assist our clients with detailed assessment reports and guidance.
- Assist in delivering timber/wood science consultancy services to a wide client base.
- Work with timber engineering colleagues to deliver a range of projects.
- Site and laboratory-based investigations.
- Receive tender enquiries, liaise with Clients, programme works and report delivery.
- When required following appropriate training, manage projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- Academic qualification to at least degree standard, or equivalent experience/competence.
- Membership (or leading towards membership) of an appropriate professional body.
- Training and mentoring will be provided to rapidly develop consultancy skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- £26,000-30,000 per annum, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and life assurance cover.
- Based in Hemel Hempstead or Bristol.
- Flexible benefits programme with the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- We encourage Continuing Professional Development.
- Professional institution fees and training will be covered.
#Graduate #Consultancy #Recruitment
RSK will not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies other than RSK PSL or Secondary agencies.
£26,000 - £30,000