If you have a passion for tax, we offer the Level 7 joint ACA/CTA qualification.
The combined route means you can study to become a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser at the same time.
In one study programme you will gain two highly respected professional qualifications – the ACA and CTA. This programme is ideal for those who want to specialise in tax.
The Hazlewoods tax team has dedicated professionals based at both our offices in Cheltenham and Staverton.
We are delighted to have won the 2022 Best Tax Practice in a Regional Firm in the Tolley’s Taxation Awards, an award we were also winners in 2017 and finalists for in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Our award-winning team works with a range of companies from innovative start-ups to well established multi-national groups.
In addition, the team deals with high-net worth individuals and supports our sector specialism departments – Vets, Pharmacy, Farms & Estates and Legal., You will be assigned a buddy for support and guidance.
The job is office-based, however there may be opportunities to attend client meetings and conference calls.
Your work will vary and may include a mix of:
- Preparation of tax returns, tax disclosures and Capital Gains computations
- Assist with trust registration and inheritance tax forms
- Preparation of Capital Gains Tax property reports
- Preparation of P11D forms in relation to benefits in kind
- Preparing information for client meetings
- Dealing with international tax
- Corporate restructuring work
- Due diligence
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Annual investment and capital allowances
- Business asset disposals
- Patent box claims