Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Following our most profitable year to date, our European Headquarters, based in Surrey, are growing. We are seeking the next cohort of trainee recruitment consultants to join our Spring 2022 Trainee Programme. This is an opportunity to launch your career and support our continued international growth.
Recruitment offers you the opportunity to develop quickly, in a supportive & fun environment, whilst being incentivised generously!
In a candidate driven market, recruitment is competitive and talent is in demand. Now more than ever business leaders value a technical recruitment partner, saving them time and money. What better time to learn and establish yourself as a recruiter?..
The Trainee Programme?
Recruitment is a highly rewarding, challenging and fast paced career! As part of this programme, you will be provided comprehensive training to equip you with the skills to work effectively as a Consultant, covering the full life cycle of recruitment from leads gathering, sales and business development, candidate generation, research and marketing.
Competitive basic + uncapped commission + excellent benefits
Realistic year 1 OTE of £40k. Year 2 onwards you have the ability to earn in excess of 6 figures.
What Can Volt offer you?
- Transparent, meritocratic career path, and top tier commission plan
- Best-in-class tools and technologies
- Recruiting into niche global markets with high deal values
- Quarterly directors’ lunch club for high performers
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Wellness flexible cash benefit - £400 per year
- 10% Pension (7% employer, 3% min' employee)
- Access to benefit platform
- Season ticket loans for travel, reimbursement of parking costs
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Mental Health support
- Weekly Pilates classes and free fruit
- Hybrid working, once confident in your new role
Full-Time. Offices based in Redhill, Surrey.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Science and Research
Free food and treats