Your Opportunity to Define Possible. Our Opportunity to Deliver the Nation’s Security. Together
Join Northrop Grumman and embark on a journey of innovation that transforms lives today and shapes generations to come. As a pioneer of ground-breaking technology, we've played a pivotal role in technological advancements that define our nation's history. From conquering the skies to lunar exploration, we seek individuals who dare to invent the future, bring bold ideas to life, and thrive on the impossible. At Northrop Grumman, curiosity, diversity of thought, and embracing your authentic self are the drivers of our culture. See for yourself as a graduate.
As a Graduate V&V Engineer, you’ll get to work on pioneering projects for national defence programmes, while connecting, sharing and learning. Reporting to the V&V Team Lead and as a key member of the V&V team, you will learn by tackling:
- Design estimate compilation and requirements compilation.
- Systems/software integration and acceptance testing.
- E&EMC test activities.
- Project design and risk reviews.
- Fault/issue reporting including regular reporting to management and project teams.
What You Bring (essential experience and qualifications):
- An Engineering degree in a suitable discipline (e.g. Electronics, C&I Engineering, Systems Engineering).
- Systems/equipment test experience, plus an understanding of laboratory test tools (multi meter, oscilloscope, logic analyser etc.).
- The motivation to assign and execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally.
- Expertise in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel etc.).
You must be able to achieve SC level security clearance for this role.
Why Join Us:
As an integral part of our team, you'll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Flexibility in working arrangements, including hybrid options
- Opportunities for compressed working – have every other Friday off!
- Pay increases every 6 months while on the programme
- Flexible benefits package
- Travel benefits
- Pension scheme
- Additional paid leave for Reservists
- Family-friendly policies
- Holiday buy and sell
- Employee well-being and assistance programmes
- Career Development opportunities for ongoing growth
- Employee Incentive Programme – exceptional performance is recognised through our annual incentive programme
For a comprehensive list of benefits, visit our UK careers site.
Inclusion and Diversity:
We are committed to equality and diversity in our workplace, including neurodiverse candidates. Northrop Grumman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, regardless of protected status.
Ready to Join Us?
Submit your application online. For inquiries, reach out to our Early Careers Team or learn more about our UK careers on our website.
Join us in Defining the Future of Security.
London - New Malden