Greater London +1•
About to or recently graduated and unsure about what you want to do for a career, but know you want to have great earnings, quick career progression and be a part of something amazing!?
- Financial motivated and driven to succeed
- A resilient person with a growth mindset
- Super competitive, with a burning desire to win at everything
- Big on diversity and inclusion
- Coachable and able to work in a team
- A sociable person with great communication skills
If YES, then a career in recruitment could be for you.
Recruitment is a career like no other because it allows you to take full control over your own earning potential and career progression.
Empiric’s Learning & Development team have a proven track record of tacking self-motivated, target driven graduates and turning them into very successful Recruitment Consultants, who go on to build and manage their own teams and earn over £100k by their 3rd year.
- Established in 2005 by Sam Kamyar
- Empiric is a high growth specialist agency who work within the areas of Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
- We have offices in London (HQ), Scotland and New York.
- We have the most exciting, diverse and unique environment in recruitment
- We have a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets.
- We have an award-winning culture and a proven track record for growth. Our awards include:
- APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
- 5 consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
- Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we will offer you:
- Uncapped commission from day 1
- Personalised 6-month training programme with guidance and coaching for all levels of your recruitment career
- Structured induction process
- A platform for success: best tools, technology and modern approaches to sales and recruitment
- A dedicated Leadership Team with decades of experience, who are always there to provide support.
- Clear and structured career up to Director level
- Dress-down culture
- Early finish Fridays
- High earning potential, incentives and rewards
- Fun, inclusive and high performing people environment
- A business culture built around continuous improvement
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Become the number one recruiter within your specialist market
- Manage the full end to end recruitment process (full training provided)
- Source candidates using job boards, referrals, hosting events and much more
- Attend and host specialist market events
- Build and nurture specialist market communities
- Be brand ambassador for Empiric
- Be a key part of our current and future growth plans
So if you want to join a company with a great culture, with the best training in the market. Then get in touch today and apply now
London and Glasgow
Greater London, Scotland