South East +2
Every year, 100 billion new items of clothing are produced whilst a truck full of clothing is burned, or
buried in landfill every second. Our mission is to help brands end waste. To do this, we’ve created the
world's first ever closed-loop, circular supply chain which allows us to make new products from waste
material right from the beginning, and it’s a game changer.
Words don’t change the world, action does. That’s why we are working on the front line of fast fashion
to make the world more sustainable. This growth has resulted in the creation of the role of Graphic
Designer within our Creative team.
Being a designer at Teemill is more than just making something look cool. Every piece of content we
produce has a purpose and tells a story. By breaking the rules and not sticking to convention, we aim
to inspire our customers with every piece of content we produce.
You will collaborate with teams on a variety of key projects across the company, bringing fresh
creative ideas and delivering high-quality creative content. Projects can range from producing
inspiring ad creative, building ecommerce stores of high-profile brands on Teemill or delivering
exciting content that engages users across the Teemill platform.
We’re looking for someone with a background in digital content or graphic design with a natural affinity
for attention to detail who can turn technical know-how into engaging, inspiring content.
Main responsibilities include:
- Delivering high-quality graphic content across multiple channels (in-app, social, website, digital ads, video).
- Creating inspiring, thumb-stopping social/ad content that promotes Teemilll, and grows established brands already on Teemill.
- Designing and maintain ecommerce stores for high-profile brands on Teemill
- Ensuring design work is completed to a high-quality standard, and delivered on time.
- Contributing to creating fresh creative ideas for Teemill and the brands we represent.
- Assisting in maintaining the upkeep and production of content on our websites by optimising, uploading and publishing content, following best practices.
- Checking content in multiple test environments and taking responsibility for keeping the standards of our multiple online channels at a consistently high level.
- Producing briefs and estimating the time required to complete a project.
- Working closely with the internal teams to collaborate on ideas, concepts and demonstrate leadership to deliver projects on time.
What we’re looking for
- Either an undergraduate degree in a relevant creative discipline, or experience of working within a similar role and team.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Finger on the pulse of impactful visual techniques to stand out on social media.
- Excellent planning skills with strong verbal communication skills & high attention to detail.
- Someone who can demonstrate a versatility in creative content styles.
- Someone with natural creative flair and instincts, bringing fresh ideas to the table
- Able to establish and maintain working relationships with other departments and team members
- Willingness to learn and take on board feedback
- Video editing and animation skills a bonus (Adobe Premiere / After Effects etc)
- Someone with a can-do attitude who thrives in a challenging project
- To apply it is very important that you attach a portfolio demonstrating your best work across multiple projects, along with your C.V.
Senior level applicants
In addition to experience and responsibilities stated above.
- 4+ years of experience of working in a commercial design environment
- Lead and manage high-value projects from start to finish
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Assist in the improvement of more junior members of the creative team
- KPI and Outcome focussed reporting on key creative project
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
South East, UK, England