Like what you see on TARGETjobs? Why not join the team behind it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer centric individual to join our GTI UK Customer Success team.
We are looking for a co-ordinator to join our team to provide day to day administrative support for our customer base, working alongside our experienced Customer success managers.
It’s our team mission to delight our customers by exceeding attraction expectations, providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating in depth knowledge of our audience and platform. We get a buzz from receiving positive feedback from our customers and knowing we’ve helped to secure roles from our student audience.
Within your daily role as Customer success co-ordinator you will
- Deliver timely and accurate administration of subscriptions including the distribution of organisation profiles and roles across the network and collection of print collateral.
- Deliver exceptional end to end customer care to our smaller and short subscription customers.
- Support our Customer success managers with their highest value clients providing administration and input into the client success plans.
- Liaise with customers to ensure we have all the required assets we need to deliver their success plan. This includes content for our print publications.
- Screen employer content to ensure it meet platform specifications. As well as spelling and grammar, you will assess how informative and motivating it is to candidates.
- Produce and deliver regular performance reports.
- Ensure our customer records are comprehensive in detail as part of our commitment to customer care.
You will work closely with and learn from our Customer success managers who will support you as a co-ordinator. Successful co-ordinators can quickly progress to Customer success manager roles, taking personal responsibility for some of our highest value customers.
- You will be a team player, committed to and motivated by the success of the team. You will be willing to go the extra mile when needed.
- You will have an eye for detail.
- A confident and professional manner with excellent written, phone and conversational skills.
- You will have a positive, can do attitude.
- You will be committed to your own self development, taking time to understand our industry, our products and our customers.
- You will be a problem solver, using your own initiative as well as reaching out and learning from others.
- You are agile, attentive and able to manage your own time and workload effectively
- You will own your work, taking personal responsibility to exceed expectations, admit and learn from mistakes and celebrate successes
Work Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- 1 years recent administration experience with regular direct contact with customers
- HTML experience
- Computer literate – MS Office, CRM systems, Google admanager
- Basic knowledge of student and graduate recruitment processes
- Proactive, adaptable and a quick learner
- A confident and professional manner with excellent written, phone and conversational skills
- Focused, conscientious, efficient with excellent time management skills
- Collaborate with peers and other people inside and outside the business
- Permanent role – 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm
- Flexible hybrid working
- 3 month probationary period
- Training provided
- Market leading benefits package: Contributory Pension up to 5% after passing 3 month probationary period, Initial 25 day’s holiday, enhanced maternity/paternity policies, life assurance scheme.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!