Direct Marketing Assistant - 3 month contract
Working within a small and very busy marketing team, the Direct Marketing Assistant will provide support to other members of the student marketing team, as well as having their own independent responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised and flexible, as well as having a familiarity with the school leaver recruitment industry.
- Primarily working on our product TARGETcareers. Telemarketing: calling schools on our database to gather feedback, promote the TARGETcareers brand and use of our lesson plans, tools and publications
- Developing databases of contacts (school staff)
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Checking student-facing inboxes and replying to enquiries
- Social media, e.g. Instagram
- Attending some careers fairs as needed
- Support with the analysis of results and help applying them to future campaigns to increase campaign effectiveness and sales
- Manage teachers/schools; manage professional relations with multiple clients/contacts
Research and development
- Research branding opportunities on campus and with student focused organisations
- Produce and maintain a campus information portfolio highlighting the activity conducted on a range of campuses across the country
- Ad hoc support to other members of the wider GTI team
- Confident and persuasive communicator able to present our products and company both in person and over the phone, with a telephone experience/an excellent phone manner
- Highly organised, able to multitask and manage a large workload
- Target driven to achieve personal and team targets
- A creative thinker with good knowledge of marketing to school and university sectors in the UK
- Awareness of marketing costs and return on investment
- Self-motivated and displays initiative: able to plan and run own projects and campaigns with minimal support
- Able to provide detailed reports to demonstrate KPIs with basic analysis
- Good copywriting and proofing skills
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing/sales related role
- Experience of marketing communications across multiple channels
- Administrative/office experience
- Full, clean UK driving licence would be an advantage
Please send over your CV and covering letter to Leila at the 'apply by email' button below.
The role is due to start on September 2nd 2019.