Who are we:
When we formed GTI 30 years ago, our mission was simple: to help organisations recruit top early talent, while providing students with the best resources possible to make successful decisions about their future. Today, we are the UK and Ireland’s leading provider of graduate and school leaver recruitment services for employers looking to attract and recruit the most talented and engaged students.
Through experience working alongside over 3,000 corporate and academic clients and with operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and beyond we are proud to offer the very best products, resources and services at every stage from education to employment.
We are looking for passionate QA Analysts with a range of experience and skills, who will help us deliver our cutting-edge SaaS solutions by working on recruitment websites for FTSE 100 companies as well as careers service websites for UK universities.
Work will involve:
- Building experience in a supportive environment
- The potential to expand your career opportunities
- Using a curious and methodical mind set to investigate issues.
- Working within an enjoyable dynamic team.
- Creating well-structured test plans and test cases
- Gaining experience in both Agile and Waterfall
- Staying up to date with the latest software testing strategies and tools.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure quality
- Training in automation
Technologies you will be using:
What you need for this position:
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to think outside the box
- Critical attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- A passion for technology
- An ability to question the spoken/written word
What is desirable but not required:
- A UK BSc in Computer Science or BTEC Level 3 Computer Science or equivalent IT qualification
Salary and Benefits:
- Permanent full time role – Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Automatically enrolled onto Company pension scheme after 3 month qualifying period, with employee contributing 5% of monthly salary and GTI match employee contributions
- Enhanced paternity and maternity policies and life assurance cover (subject to serving a qualifying period of 3 calendar months)
- Modern office with pool table and creative spaces
- On-site parking, café and restaurant, riverside walks, canoeing and opportunity to join on-site sports and social clubs.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!