We aim to help students realise their potential in the world of work through technology, content and tools. That’s not an easy thing.
We believe in understanding students and partnering with employers, universities, schools and other technology providers.
It’s about students finding the right role and employers finding the most suitable candidates. But its more than that – it’s about helping young people discover options, develop and build confidence.
The Role Aim:
We have recently launched a new product TARGETconnect for Employers (TC4E) as part of our recruitment delivery proposition. The product is a virtual programme management tool which allows employers to deliver engaging and easy to manage virtual programmes such as internships, assessment centres, events and onboarding. We have a number of clients already successfully using the product, a strong sales pipeline, and need to grow our support team.
The Role Outcomes:
- Ensure client builds are completed on time
- High level customer satisfaction in the use of the platform
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Client Delivery Lead with existing and new client queries
- Liaising with clients, designers and developers directly on the set up and management of the platform
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the platform and the first point of contact for technical queries
- Assisting in the implementation of client systems, from demo through to post live support
- You will be a team player, committed to and motivated by the success of the team. You will be willing to go the extra mile when needed.
- You will be a problem solver, using your own initiative as well as reaching out and learning from others.
- A confident and professional manner with excellent written, phone and conversational skills.
- You will have a positive, can do attitude.
- You will be committed to your own self development, taking time to understand our industry, our products and our customers.
- You are agile, attentive and able to manage your own time and workload effectively.
- Adaptable - able to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
Work Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience with direct customer contact
- Experience implementing/maintaining SaaS solutions
- HTML experience
- Proactive and a quick learner
- Degree in a technical related field
- Focused, conscientious, efficient with excellent time management skills
- Collaborate with peers and other people inside and outside the business
- Full time – 37.5 hours per week
- 3 month probationary period
- Training provided
- Market leading benefits package: Contributory Pension up to 5% after passing 3 month probationary period, Initial 25 day’s holiday, enhanced maternity/paternity policies, life assurance scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application by Friday 30th October 2020.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!