Recruiting Coordinator- 12 Month Contract
Do you have a passion for people and innovation? Our Talent Acquisition teams build Groupon's greatest asset: our employees.
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will play a deeply consultative role with business leaders and ensure that our people are matched to roles and teams which allow them to be great. We love curious and creative people who discover new approaches to finding and engaging talent.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will act as the liaison in our interview process, working with the Recruiting team, hiring managers and interviewers, applicants, and more. While your main focus will be on administrative tasks, relationship-building and process facilitation are key pieces as a member of this high-energy, highly visible team. There’s lot of room to growth in this role, so the ideal person will want to learn more about the business and technology of Groupon to grow within the Recruiting and HR organizations.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will ensure that our fast-paced recruiting environment runs smoothly
- You will coordinate and schedule interviews with interviewers, hiring managers, and executives
- You will champion an amazing experience for all prospects
- You will engender an amazing process within hiring teams, including thorough strategy meetings, interview debriefs, and process re-calibration when necessary
- You will craft prep documents, offer letters, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc. for high-volume recruiting team
- Handle all communications with internal teams (Recruiters, interview loops, hiring managers, etc.) and keep everyone up-to-date with interview and scheduling activities
- Manage our documentation and tracking system by entering new applicants, documenting updates, and running reports to track progress throughout the recruiting life cycle
- Respond quickly and efficiently to urgent tasks in an environment with constantly changing priorities (such as scheduling changes, urgent or confidential hiring needs, etc.)
- Assist with sourcing, identifying, and contacting new applicants and phone screens
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Administrative, recruiting, or HR experience preferred
- You have excellent skills in Google Suite (Docs, Calendar, Sheets, Mail) and PowerPoint; experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) a plus
- You know how to establish rapport with people in and out of an organization
- You have strong calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings and scheduling across numerous internal and external contacts
- You take an entrepreneurial approach to task management and have the ability to take control and manage tasks independently
- You have an impeccable attention to detail and a high level of discretion and maturity
- You're a curious and autonomous self-starter
- You have experience responding quickly to requests and adjusting schedules on the fly to accommodate hiring needs