Your time with GSK will be spent primarily focussed in either Steriles Manufacturing or New Product Introduction. Exposure to this highly regulated and fast paced environment will enable you to build a great understanding of pharmaceutical manufacture and compliance activities, whilst also providing the opportunity to be involved in activities supporting introduction of new products.
You’ll be contributing to ensuring our pharmaceutical products are manufactured to stringent quality and safety standards by;
- Working alongside the Production quality control, process support, technical and production functions that support the manufacture, filling, inspection and packaging, of a range of pharmaceutical products.
- Adhering to SOPs and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Writing and editing technical reports
- Co-ordination and implementation of planned change;
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis and supporting troubleshooting of processes and investigations.
- Continuous Improvement (CI) activities;
In the role you will utilise the skills you already have, and develop new skills such as; team working, problem solving and building relationships.
We are looking for well-organised, patient-focused students who are passionate about the formulation and manufacture of pharmaceutical products and working with others to improve our ways of working.
- A passion for pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Drive to get things done
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Excel / Data skills
- Able to demonstrate qualities aligned with GSK Values and Expectations.
Please note, roles available are not lab based and therefore may not be suitable to integrated master’s students.
Degree Requirements: Must be studying an undergraduate degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacology, or related Chemistry undergraduate degree. Bio-science related degrees are not accepted.
You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You will be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 14th October 2020
Additional Details: The Virtual Assessment Centre for successful applicants is expected to take place in the week of the 23rd November 2020.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
Applications will close when we have filled our virtual assessment centre dates.
If you have what we’re looking for apply today!
This opportunity has the following recruitment stages you must successfully pass to be offered a placement year with GSK for 2021!
- Eligibility Form
- Online Assessment
- Application Form
- Virtual Assessment Centre
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!