The Assessment Centre for successful applicants: Expected to take place in January 2020.
- You must be on track for a 2:2 or above in a Life science/Pharmaceutically-related science degree (such as Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology, Medical Engineering or related subjects).
- You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree, but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You will be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year.
What does a Regulatory Affairs industrial placement have to offer?
Would you relish the opportunity to support our business to help improve the lives of people globally? Do you want to gain experience in a responsive, innovative, global business? A placement with GSK Consumer Healthcare (GSK CH) will give you the practical experience to complement your studies and we are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth.
Are you interested in ensuring that products such as cosmetics, pharmaceutical medicines, and medical devices meet legislative requirements by controlling the safety and efficacy of products? Then Regulatory Affairs is the role for you!
Regulatory Affairs involves devising strategies with the most appropriate classification for a consumer health product to reach the market, as well as preparing dossiers for submission to regulatory agencies globally and then once launched, maintaining the dossiers post licence and filing applications to make changes to the licence where necessary.
We have 4 distinct roles available within Regulatory Affairs:
- Category (for new product introduction)
- Product Lifecycle Management (Licence renewals and variations)
- CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls - which involves maintenance of Consumer Health dossiers post licence)
- Child Resistant Senior Friendly (CRSF) Packaging Programme
There are 3 available positions at Weybridge and 1 further position based at Weybridge with occasional travel to the GSK Headquarters, Brentford, UK.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date. Applications will closed when we have filled our assessment centre dates. If you have what we’re looking for apply today!
This opportunity has the following recruitment stages you must successfully pass to be offered a placement year with GSK for 2020:
- Eligibility Form
- Online Assessment
- Application Form
- Assessment Centre
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!