HR Graduate Rotational Programme
Apply by: 03.02.2022
Our UK nationwide HR Programme is all about developing business leaders of the future specializing in recruitment, management and supporting employees. Human resource management deals with issues related to compensation, performance management, talent acquisition, organization development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, training, and many other areas. The DHL human resource graduate programme provides placement opportunities for graduates to experience a broad range of different environments, both site and functional HR teams. During your time, you may undertake positions such as HR Generalist roles, HR Specialist roles, HR Coordinator or be involved in large-scale HR Projects which you support & manage. As companies like ours grow, it's important to have a structured approach to guide our front line business, Warehouse & Transport teams.
As a market leader in logistics and supply chain, we give you scope to reach your career goals, however high you're aiming. As a DHL Graduate, you'll benefit from rotating within a variety of business sectors which includes working with some of DHL's high profile customers such as retail and consumer, life sciences, manufacturing logistics, transport, engineering, and supplier solutions.
What the programme looks like:
- 36-month structured programme (3 x 12-month placements)
- Placements will differ being based at site or located regionally
- Early accountability and fast progression
- CIPD Level 5professional qualification*
- Experience of working within diverse sites and environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal growth planning through a structured learning plan
- Contribute to DHL's sustainability 2050 mission of zero emissions
- Give back to the community through DHL's Foundation by helping achieve the vision to end youth unemployment
- A desire to be a People Manager and to guide teams of people through the day to day business
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK (graduates are required to relocate every 12 months for their placements whilst on the Programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving license at the start of the programme or be self-reliant to travel to multiple sites when required
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Must be fluent in English
- We do not require a background and/or qualification in HR but graduates who wish to progress in the discipline
- No minimum degree grade
- Able to communication skills depending on the audience
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population, you'll receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, mental health support, and private GP services. As a Graduate your salary and grade will increase throughout and you will be included in the annual bonus scheme.
We want graduates to build their careers and fast track into management. Graduates are able to contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business, and be a part of an organization that makes an impact to society as well as to the world of logistics. After the programme you will transition into the Alumni community to continue the growth of your career.