Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Business graduate consultant you will become conversant with IBM organization structure and Solutioning processes and will help deliver solutions for our clients’ most challenging business problems. You will gain an understanding of financial models and business case calculations. You will also make use of data and analytics to generate relevant insights.
As a Technical Graduate Consultant, you will focus on technical roles, growing a strong set of technical and consulting skills and then progressing onto solution design and technical leadership roles at increasing levels of responsibility.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s leading technical experts, learning from their experience as you take on increasing challenges and responsibilities and providing an opportunity for strong career growth.
You could develop as a generalist consultant or specialise in one area, ultimately becoming one of our next generation of Business Analysts, Project Managers, IT Architects or IT specialists.
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As an IBM Graduate Consultant, you will get exposure & gain experience in developing complex solutions in many areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive, Internet of Things & Cloud.
We require you to ..
- Be meticulous and logical in the way you analyse and solve problems
- Be a clear and persuasive communicator
- Have a keen interest in business and technology
- Be a team player, result oriented, strong communicator, can-do attitude and comfortable working in a highly flexible collaborative environment
- Have the right to work in Ireland
- Have a flexible attitude to your working patterns (you’ll often need to work at different client sites and IBM offices across Ireland and occasionally abroad).
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Have some experience of programming and/or a basic knowledge of IT solution concepts
- Have a keen interest in learning how to use technology to solve clients’ business problems and relish the prospect of designing and delivering these solutions for clients Hiring Requirements
- Be looking to achieve (or already have) a 2:1 honours - in any degree
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!