£20,000 - £25,000
What you’ll get?
Salaries for our industrial placements start from £22,000. You'll also get lots of other benefits like product and service discounts and generous time off.
What you’ll do
From day one on an industrial placement with BAE you'll get the experience and insight that can only come from working on real-life projects. You’ll get the chance to learn new skills and knowledge working on some of the world’s leading technologies and cutting-edge innovations.
This will be a fantastic opportunity to work alongside experts in their field, and to play a key role in real-world projects, as well as make connections across our business.
Our industrial placement opportunities
- Aerospace Engineering
- Commercial Contracts Officer
- Data Science
- Design Engineer
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Human Factors
- Human Resources
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Naval Architect
- Project Management
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Supply Chain
- Systems Engineer
- Test Systems Engineer
- Weights Engineer
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to create next-generation security products and technology.
- An immersive induction experience which will prepare you for entering your real-world role.
- Access to established graduate and undergraduate communities. You’ll also have a dedicated graduate buddy and manager to support you during the whole placement.
- Throughout your placement, you’ll receive performance and development feedback and have the opportunity to access a range of development courses through our online learning platforms.
- A conditional offer to join us as on a graduate programme without the need to reapply, subject to performance and availability.
Our one-year programme will give you the chance to get hands-on industry experience and a deep insight into life at BAE Systems.
£20,000 - £25,000