Yorkshire and the Humber•
Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust are looking for an Information Governance Officer to be one of the main points of contact for the Trust on all matters relating to Information Governance (IG). They are looking for a motivated and ambitious graduate, who is not afraid to take ownership of tasks.
You will provide advice on IG Trust wide as well as deliver training on the subject, so we are looking for individuals that are confident speaking with people at all levels within an organisation.
The NHS Digital, Data and Technology Graduate Scheme fast tracks your career within the NHS, training you up to be a leader of tomorrow. If you would like the opportunity to explore how your skills could help to improve as well as save the lives of patients, this is the scheme for you.
- Good understanding of IT security requirements
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Ability to communicate complex & sensitive information
- Ability to analyse complex and sensitive information and use own judgement to problem solve
- Able to communicate effectively using the English Language in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work load
- Assertive and able to deal with colleagues, patients and the public at all levels
Yorkshire and the Humber