Type of opportunity:
Here at innocent, we’re going through an exciting period of growth getting our drinks into the fridges of more drinkers across Europe than ever before.
We are looking for someone great to join our Finance team as our Marketing Finance Specialist, to help us manage the P&L of our Group and UK marketing spend. We want to be talking to our consumers as much as possible about the great things that we do, and that’s where you come in.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to kick-off a career in finance.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Being the finance business partner to our UK Marketing team and our Group Marketing team. This stretches all the way from consumer spend (what you see on TV) to customer spend (what you see in Stores) to how we invest in our products pipeline to what we spend on sustainability.
- P&L and Balance Sheet management - reporting and tracking of all our marketing spend and ownership of our month end process
- Transitioning our financial marketing process over the 365 and identifying opportunities to improve along the way
- Working with the marketing finance team across Europe to understand best practice and seek opportunities to leave things better than you find them
- previous financial experience – great with excel and has experience in month end processes and raising and tracking POs
- a great communicator who can build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders and explain complex concepts to non-finance professionals in plain English
- someone who is passionate about leaving things better than you find them and has experience of doing this
- great business partnering experience and autonomy – you will be the main finance contact for a wide range of stakeholders, regular presenting in UK and Group leadership meetings
- the chance to build a new way of working – with the introduction of MS365 we have an opportunity to rethink how we manage our financial processes and you will be at the heart of that
- a chance to influence how we invest behind our brand – the insight you will provide could shape how we choose to invest in talking to our drinkers
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us. We're all about building a workplace for the future here at innocent, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves.
You’ll help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent an inclusive and inspiring place to work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
No agencies please.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!